We help dental offices improve patient outcomes and increase their monthly production and collection by increasing the productivity and profitability of their hygiene department.
Intelligent Data Mining in Progress
Most dental offices are now using patient communication software to send automated texts, emails and voice-messages to reach out to overdue patients to appoint them for hygiene visits. Some are also sending postcards/letters. While some overdue patients respond to these outreach efforts, others do not.
The Gap We Fill
The patients that do not respond to automated texts, emails, voice messages and postcards - and there are lots of them, just look in your own patient database - stay overdue for their hygiene appointments. Eventually, these patients fall through the cracks and either remain overdue for years or they may wind up at another practice. The question for the dental office then becomes: What should the office do with these patients? And the answer that has emerged is - use REEKOL.
How Do We Help
Our software enables dental offices to intelligently mine their database and helps them to identify and talk to these hard-to-reach AND still-overdue patients and bring them back into the office for their hygiene appointments.
who we are
We are Reekol . We bring cutting-edge technologies to market in healthcare to solve real-world problems. Our founders have extensive software experience and our initial focus is on the dental care segment. We are bringing a unique solution to market to address a very real problem faced by dental offices. You will be working with people that intimately understand the environment and workings of a dental office. To schedule a demo, please visit the "Contact Us" page. We look forward to hearing from you.
how we can help
We will increase the productivity and profitability of your hygiene department by increasing the number of overdue hygiene patients that you see every month .
This will have 4 immediate impacts:
1)Improved Patient Outcomes: Many aspects of overall health are tied to oral health. Bringing patients in for hygiene visits ensures that oral health issues which can also have an impact on whole body health can get flagged. This helps improve patient outcomes both for oral and whole body health and fulfill your 'duty-of-care' responsibility - and obligation.
2) Increased Production and Collections: Increased hygiene traffic will boost treatment opportunities. An upturn in hygiene visits will increase not just the hygiene revenue but also the treatment revenue associated with the hygiene visit. This will increase your monthly production, and therefore, collection numbers.
3) Accrue Higher Margin Revenue: The increase in collection will be higher-margin revenue than you currently accrue. Since your overheads are (largely) already fixed, the incremental cost of bringing back these elusive patients - what you pay us - will be a trivial part of the incremental revenue accrued - what you will earn from the hard-to-reach patients we bring back. Consequently, what you earn from these patients will have a larger impact on your bottom line than it currently does.
4) Increase in Practice Value: Over the long term, an increase in monthly production and collections will result in a higher practice valuation.
what we deliver
A 10-20% increase in the number of hygiene patients you see every month.
There are two types of offices - those who are sending automated messages using patient communication software and those who aren't:
1) If you ARE using software to send automated texts, emails, voice messages to reach out to overdue patients - then you wont need to change a thing. Reekol is designed to work with your all your current software . We can help increase your monthly hygiene appointments by 10-15% or more from your current baseline.
2) If you ARE NOT using patient communication software to send automated texts, emails and voice messages to reach out to overdue patients, we can help increase your monthly hygiene appointments by 15-20% or more from your current baseline.
Straight from the horse's mouth
What Existing Users Are Saying:
"Hard to argue with the numbers...we saw a 12% bump in hygiene appointments and the additional treatment from those appointments was fantastic" - Dr. T.S.
"Watching the hygiene schedule fill up before my very eyes was tremendously satisfying" - Dr. H.D.
"A 14% increase in monthly production, compared to last year, month after month..." - Dr. M.S.
"Patients we had not seen in 5 years came into the office. They still considered us their dentist even though we hadn't seen them in 5 years" - Dr. J.B.
"We have totally stopped sending postcards and letters now. We send automated texts, emails and voice messages to all overdue patients and for ones that don't respond to the texts, emails and voice messages, we use Reekol." - J.O.